Falls among adults over 65 can be very critical
ARE YOU AT RISK OF FALLING?
- Have you fallen in the past?
- Do you have arthritis in your feet or ankles?
- Do your legs or ankles feel weak or unsteady?
- Do you drag your feet, stumble or shuffle when walking?
- Do you find it necessary to grasp stationary objects, like walls, furniture, or rails, to gain balance when walking?
If you or a loved on answered “Yes” do any of the above questions, you may have a balance problem that could be improved with our proven Fall Prevention Program.
JUST GOT OUT OF REHAB?
Rehab can be difficult and the last thing you want to do is have an incident that will put you right back into rehab. We have options for you or your loved one that will keep you strong on your feet and out of rehab.